Drop off and Pick up from rehearsals:
- Drop off is in the basement area of The Mill Theatre (down two flights of stairs).
- Pick up from each rehearsal is from the back of the Auditorium (down one flight of stairs).
- Please ensure that every Encore student is wearing their Encore T-shirt and Dance Shoes to every rehearsal.
- Please ensure that your child arrives on time and is collected promptly after the rehearsal as the schedule is tight and we want to get maximum rehearsal time on stage.
- No folders or bags to be brought to Rehearsals or Shows, just a drink of water in a disposable plastic bottle or container with the child’s name on it. Please label all items of clothing.
Please note: During Rehearsals and Shows no parent is permitted back stage unless accompanied by an Encore! Staff member for the safety of all students involved.
Notes about our Shows for Parents of New Students:
Each show has an interval. The Blue Groups will perform four times on stage. Their first appearance will be in the first half of the show to perform their play which includes a song and a dance routine. Once their play is performed the Blue Group will go backstage to the dressing room to get into their next costume. They will appear for their second number immediately after the interval to perform a song.
There will be a more senior play after that. Next the Blue Group will appear for their third time at the start of the Finale. They will sing and dance a part of the “Mama Mia MegaMix” . Each group will do their piece of this and the final performance of the Blue Group will be to sing the Encore! Kids song! Each show is approximately two hours long. We hope this will give you a little glimpse of what to expect!!
Please be assured that the Blue Group students are fully supervised and very happy backstage, watching kids movies when they have a long break! If you have any questions or queries no matter how small email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off and Pick up from Shows:
* Drop off is in the basement area of The Mill Theatre (down two flights of stairs)
* Pick up is from basement area after the show.
*All Blue & Green Group students must arrive wearing white vest/vest top & for girls also white leggings cut to well above the knee to resemble shorts under their Encore t-shirt & black tracksuit bottoms/legging & BLACK dance footwear (Plimsols /jazz shoes) as per class.
Girls with 2 plaits in their hair and boys with tidy hair!
*No folders or bags to be brought to Rehearsals or Shows, just a drink of water in a disposable plastic bottle or container with the child’s name on it. Please label all items of clothing.
Tickets go on sale at 2pm on Friday 1stMarch from the Mill Theatre Box Office. Phone : 012969340.Tickets prices are Adults€17 & Children €15 Under 2’s €6 Tickets are also available online at the same time, 2pm on 1stMarch . For insurance purposes every person attending the show must have a ticket including small babies. Please note the show is approx. two hours long so not really suitable for children under 2 years of age. Please book your tickets early as shows do sell out.
- All shows last approx. 2 hours. We ensure that every student is fully supervised at all times by our extensive staff and leaders.
- When not on stage the students will be getting changed (assisted by our staff/leaders) and then watching a fun DVD to make sure they don’t get bored!
- We know there may be a late bedtime if you are in an evening show, but it’s a once a year event and one that you won’t forget! 7pm shows on week days will be well finished and you will be on your way home by 9pm.
- Please do make a bathroom trip before your drop off (1 hour before Showtime) and before theatre rehearsals, just to save time (and queues!) backstage